Saturday, January 16, 2010

Yay!

Finally!!! I'm going to be taking a Wilton cake decorating course! Michael's has a deal for the courses starting in February, and we called the other day to find out about it all and they were full up. However, mom was there today and she wanted more details and such about signing me up for a class further down the road and lo and behold, they had a cancellation for the february class!!! So..... she signed me up! Thanks Mom!!!
Yes, it is indeed true. I have not taken a class as of yet. It's something I've been meaning to do but I never think about it until the last minute. So a big yay (YAY!!!!!!!!) that I'm finally doing it! The classes are on Tuesday nights for a couple hours and I'm darn sure I'm going to enjoy every minute of them. I might actually learn how to make flowers instead of mushing them up or using silk ones! Wouldn't that be a bonus!?
I just thought I'd let ya'll know that, cuz I'm pretty darn excited about it. I'm sure I'll be posting after every class or something equally geeky to that effect.
Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment