Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Finally!!!

So tonight, I broke down and created a site for my baking. I've been told I should have a website, so here it is. If you have any questions, comments, whatever, feel free to comment or email me at coconutty039@gmail.com .
Where baking is concerned, so far i'm sticking to vanilla, chocolate or marble cake/cupcakes. I can and will experiment with other flavors. Icing choices are buttercream, meringue, whipped, chocolate fudge buttercream, fondant, or ganache. I am welcome to suggestions of cakes/cupcakes to make. If there's anything special you're looking for, let me know as I am definatly willing to try (and if I can't do it I will definatly let you know). Prices will vary according to size, filling, and icing.
I've got pictures posted on Flikr, so if you click on the cupcake picture on the right of the page, it'll bring you to a slideshow of pics of stuff that i've made. I'll update that as I go along, as well i'll be posting on here about the new things I've made.
On that note, I'm taking off for now. I'll be posting soon! Watch for it!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment